TNF system FS floating floor is designed for universal applications on ships and offshore installations. The TNF floor units FS7 and FS5 consist of a specially developed Rockwool insulation material surfaced by a 2 mm thick steel plate. This special insulation adds significantly to the strength of the surface.
The TNF floating floor unit FS7 has been developed to meet the latest requirements for:
• A60 Fire insulation (A60 deck construction)
• High noise reduction (low noise level)
• Approved as A60 rated deck construction.
• Effective structural noise damping and sound insulation.
• High load bearing capacity with 2 mm steel surface.
• Easy and fast installation – handy sized units, fully insulated.
• Units jointed by tack welding – no additional fastening.
The floating floor also serves the purpose of absorbing vibrations and sound that spread through the steel deck.